2012/2/7 Paul Brook > > This is an RFC for a suite of Device models and a machine model for the > > Xilinx Zynq-7000 Extensible Processing Platform: > > > > http://www.xilinx.com/products/silicon-devices/epp/zynq-7000/index.htm > > I don't see any documentation on that page. Are technical docs available? > It's much easier to review (and maintain) this sort of thing if we can > cross- > reference with the programming manuals. > > The TRM for the platform is yet to be disclosed - this series was developed off a pre-release version of the TRM. We will request disclosure for the purposes of this review. > Paul > Peter