Hi, I am using the meta-raspberrypi layer in my build currently on the rocko branch. When powering on the rpi3 Model B+ the power led turns red then when the green led is turned on the red is turned off and nothing is booting the green continues to flash sporadically. My build works fine on rpi 3 but not on Model B+. When running raspbian on Model 3 it works fine so it is not a power supply issue nor an sdcard issue. Right now I cannot use the master branch of meta-raspberrypi because of some patch issues but is the rocko branch not supporting rpi 3 on model B+? BR Mans Zigher