* I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY.
@ 2018-10-26  4:26 MONICA BROWN
From: MONICA BROWN @ 2018-10-26  4:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend
I am contacting you for a business deal of $7.5 Million US Dollars,
ready for transfer into your account
if we make this claim, we will share it 60%/40%.
100% risk free and it will be legally backed up with government
approved If you are interested reply for more details.

Best regards,
Please kindly reply to my alternative email address below
mb147844@gmail.com
MONICA BROWN

* I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY
       [not found] <293651721.364968.1544178096915.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2018-12-07 10:21 ` MR IBRAHIM KABORE
From: MR IBRAHIM KABORE @ 2018-12-07 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend

I am contacting you on a business deal of $9,500,000.00 Million United States Dollars, ready for transfer into your own personal account and if we make this claim, we will share it on the ratio of 50% / 50% basis, I would like to assure you that it be 100% risk free and it will be legally backed up with government approval.
Once you are interested to transact this business with me, kindly give me your consent response immediately.
Hoping to hear from you.

My regards,
Mr Ibrahim Kabore
EMAIL,ibrakabore10@gmail.com

* I need your urgent reply.
       [not found] <1582635385.154572.1478260502422.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-11-04 11:55 ` jify
From: jify @ 2016-11-04 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings my dear friend and how are you doing today? I am Mary Jify from Republic of Togo, am the only child of my late father, am 19years of age and right now am contacting you for the transfer of $11m.400 from the bank of Burkina to your own bank account in your country for my coming over for investment, Please reply me very urgent so that i can give you more details of the transfer and myself and will also send you my photo immediately i read from you.

I wait your reply
Best Regards
Mary.Jify.

* I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY
@ 2014-08-22 17:38 Alima Toe
From: Alima Toe @ 2014-08-22 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise, please pay
attention and understand my reason of contacting you today through
this email; my name is Mrs.Alima Toe, Bill and Exchange Manager in
Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso. In my department, during the
Auditing of the year I discovered an abounded sum of $15.500.000.00
USD that belongs to one of our Late customer, a foreigner who
unfortunately lost his life and entire family in a plane crash in
the year 2008.

I desperately need your assistance to secure and move this huge sums
of money left behind by my late client to the tune of $15.500.000.00,
(fifteen million Five hundred thousand Dollars) out from Bank Of
Africa to your own account, and according to the laws and constitution
guiding this banking institution, it states that after the expiration
of (10) ten years, if no body or person comes for the claim as the
next of kin, the fund will be transferred to national treasury as
unclaimed fund. Because of the static of this transaction I want you
to stand as the next of kin so that our bank will accord you the
recognition and have the fund transferred to your account.and l have
all his documents.

that will back you up to claimed this $15.500.000.00,
without any thing problem or Questions in this business transaction
Meanwhile, for your smoothness of this transaction, our sharing ratio
will be 50%50 for your co-operation in this matter. If you know that
you are interested and capable to handle this business transaction,
come up with your informations showed below:
please this email is not a joke and dont take it as a joker messngers.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret
As possible all these informations are submitted to me, I will
immediately send you the next of kin application form so that you will
proceed with the transaction by sending the Form to bank for the
transferring of this fund into your bank account

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs.Alima Toe
Your Urgent Reply Is Needed