* How to get headers installed at target side of SDK?
@ 2016-12-16  2:54 Daniel.
From: Daniel. @ 2016-12-16  2:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

I'm a little confuse, so I may be about to say non-sense. Correct me
if I'm wrong...

I'm trying to get some headers installed at SDK so that programs
compiled with it see that headers. I tried appending
nativesdk-packagegroup-sdk-host adding my nativesdk-foo-dev as
dependence to it. With this I got the headers but at
/opt/poky/1.6.2/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/ while I want them at
/opt/poky/1.6.2/sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/. What
I'm doing wrong?

Then I tried to append packagegroup-sdk-target adding foo-dev to it
but still I can't get the headers at the SDK. I'm building the SDK by
building meta-toolchain and installing by executing the script
generated at tmp/deploy/sdk.

"Do or do not. There is no try"
  Yoda Master

* Re: How to get headers installed at target side of SDK?
@ 2016-12-16 12:21 ` Burton, Ross
From: Burton, Ross @ 2016-12-16 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel.; +Cc: yocto

On 16 December 2016 at 02:54, Daniel. <danielhilst@gmail.com> wrote:

> Then I tried to append packagegroup-sdk-target adding foo-dev to it
> but still I can't get the headers at the SDK. I'm building the SDK by
> building meta-toolchain and installing by executing the script
> generated at tmp/deploy/sdk.

Build a SDK by using bitbake my-image-name -c populate_sdk.

This will build a SDK which contains the -dev packages for everything that
goes into your image.  If you want headers that are not in your image
usually then you can add them to TOOLCHAIN_TARGET_TASK in the image recipe:

TOOLCHAIN_TARGET_TASK_append = " libsomething.dev"

Ross

* Re: How to get headers installed at target side of SDK?
@ 2016-12-16 12:38   ` Daniel.
From: Daniel. @ 2016-12-16 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Burton, Ross; +Cc: yocto

Hey Burton!

The headers are not in my image. Thank you a lot man!

--
"Do or do not. There is no try"
  Yoda Master