Hi Stefano, Sorry for the top posting. I think Andrii made a good point. With your new code MPSOC will get built on Arm 32 bit as well. This was not the case before this patch. So I would like at least that to be fixed before any commit. Cheers, On Fri, 27 Jul 2018, 22:38 Stefano Stabellini, wrote: > On Fri, 27 Jul 2018, Andrii Anisov wrote: > > Hello Stefano, > > > > On 27.07.18 20:11, Stefano Stabellini wrote: > > > Yes, it does. > > > > > > Let's say that you chose ALL at the menu choice. MPSOC_PLATFORM gets > > > selected, that trigger the build of the MPSOC platform file. > > > > > > If you do "make menuconfig" again and select RCAR3 instead, > > > MPSOC_PLATFORM is removed from the .config. Next time you type "make" > > > the MPSOC platform files will not be built. > > But vexpress, sunxi, other listed in arch/arm/platforms/Makefile and > dependent > > on ARM32 or ARM64 will be built anyway. > > Ah, yes, I understand what you mean now. > > That is not a problem with this patch or with the approach taken here. > It is just a matter of adding more options like RCAR3 and MPSOC. It is > just that I haven't done it yet. Given that this patch series has been > out for a while now and has all the required acks, I would prefer to > commit it as is (with the small change requested by Julien) and make > changes for vexpress, sunxi, and others in follow-up patches. > > _______________________________________________ > Xen-devel mailing list > Xen-devel@lists.xenproject.org > https://lists.xenproject.org/mailman/listinfo/xen-devel