* With Due Respect
@ 2015-08-03 15:09 Mr Karim Zongo
From: Mr Karim Zongo @ 2015-08-03 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

With Due Respect

My Name is Mr. Karim Zongo, I am the Bill and exchange manager of BOA
Bank in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa.

I have a business proposal in the tune of ($10.5 million USD) after
the successful transfer we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60%
for me.

If you are interested please reply immediately so we can commence all
arrangements and I will give you more information on how we will
handle this project? Please treat this business with utmost
confidentiality and send me the Following information bellow.

1. Your Name in Full....................
2. You're Address........................
3. Your Occupation................
4. Your Nationality.................
5. Your City.........................
6. Your Telephone with......
7. Mobile number............
8. Your Age...................
9. Your Gender.............

Best Regards,
Mr. Karim Zongo

* With due respect
@ 2017-03-07 15:47 U B A
From: U B A @ 2017-03-07 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Base on the last email i sent to you, I wish to bring to your notice
that i am still waiting patiently for your response. Mrs. Anna
Johnson.

* With due respect
@ 2017-03-07 15:47 U B A

From: U B A @ 2017-03-07 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-11-12 16:02 Mr Jaochim Zongo
From: Mr Jaochim Zongo @ 2015-11-12 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bismillah Al Rahman Raheem In the name of Allah the most Beneficent
and Most Merciful, His Holy Prophets and the most respected of His
Prophet-Prophet Mohammed (the Peace of Allah be
withYOU).Assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

I do recognize the surprise this letter will bring to you, most
especially as it came from a stranger. My names are Mr. Al-Jaochim
Zongo a citizen of Borno State Nigeria where the Islamist Militant
Boko Haram has invaded.

I am presently inn a hideout here in Burkina Faso under Amnesty and
Human Rights International. I am planning to have a viable Investment
in your country, but due to my present predicament I am unable to do
this directly. I realize its easy for me to invest in your country in
as much as i have a partner who is a citizen in your country. I need
your assistance in the area of funds delivery/transfer and investment,
and I shall give full details upon your reply.
Thanks,
Warm Regards,
Mr. Al-Jaochim Zongo
Allah Ahfiz
Alhaji Akim

From: Mr Karim Zongo @ 2015-08-03 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-03-29  9:41 Mr. Hassan Amidu
From: Mr. Hassan Amidu @ 2015-03-29  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but need not to worry as I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $11.3 million immediately to your private account.The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it.

I want to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased customer (the account owner) who died a long with her supposed NEXT OF KIN since 31 January 2000. The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 16 years,because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.

Please respond urgently and delete if you are not interested.

Regards,
Mr. Hassan Amidu.