From: Mr Karim Zongo <karimzongo029-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
Subject: With Due Respect
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 17:09:05 +0200	[thread overview]

With Due Respect

My Name is Mr. Karim Zongo, I am the Bill and exchange manager of BOA
Bank in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa.

I have a business proposal in the tune of ($10.5 million USD) after
the successful transfer we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60%
for me.

If you are interested please reply immediately so we can commence all
arrangements and I will give you more information on how we will
handle this project? Please treat this business with utmost
confidentiality and send me the Following information bellow.

1. Your Name in Full....................
3. Your Occupation................
4. Your Nationality.................
6. Your Telephone with......
7. Mobile number............