* GREETINGS FROM MR.MUSTAPHA ALI.
@ 2018-01-27  8:30 mustapha ali
From: mustapha ali @ 2018-01-27  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

My Dear Friend.

I am Mr. Mustapha  Ali  a banker in Bank of Africa Burkina Faso West
Africa, Please i want to transfer an abandoned sum of 13.5 millions
USD to your account.50% will be for you and 50% for me.

No risk involved. Respond back to me if you are interested along with
your personal information needed below for more details.

1. Full name:.........
2. Current Address:.........
3. Phone.............
4. Occupation:.............
5. Age:............
6. Country:........
7. Sex........
8. Your Passport or ID card or Driving License

Thanks.

Mr. Mustapha  Ali

* GREETINGS FROM MR.MUSTAPHA ALI.
@ 2018-12-29  9:15 mustapha ali
From: mustapha ali @ 2018-12-29  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

My Dear Friend.

Greetings.

I know this message will come to you as a surprise, My name is Mr.
Mustapha Ali a banker in Bank of Africa Burkina Faso West Africa,
Please i want to transfer an abandoned sum of 13.5 Million United
States Dollars into your account, if you are interested do not
hesitate to get back to me with your personal information listed
bellow for trust and confident.

My dear you are going to provide account for transfer of the fund in
your favor by our bank management and once the fund transferred into
your account 50% is for you and 50% for me.

The transaction is risk free and there will be no harm, I will like
you to contact me back immediately after reading this message with
your personal information bellow for trust and confident to enable me
feed you with more details concerning how the transaction will
executed before we can proceed ahead for mutual benefit.

I know the source of the fund and I assure you of receiving it into
your account without any problem.

 I am looking forward to hear back from you urgently.

1. Full name:.........
2. Home  Address:.........
3. Phone.............
 4. Occupation:.............
5. Age:............
6. Country:........
7. Sex........
8. Your Passport or ID card or Driving License

Thanks.

Yours faithfully

Mr. Mustapha Ali.

From: mustapha ali @ 2018-01-27  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-12-28 23:46 mustapha ali
From: mustapha ali @ 2017-12-28 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Friend.

I am Mr. Mustapha Ali a banker in Bank of Africa Burkina Faso West
Africa, Please i want to transfer an abandoned sum of 13.5 millions
USD to your account.50% will be for you and 50% for me.

No risk involved. Contact me for more details along with your personal
information needed below.

@ 2017-11-16 16:54 mustapha ali
From: mustapha ali @ 2017-11-16 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

My Dear Friend.

I am Mr. Mustapha  Ali, I work with Bank Of Africa Burkina Faso West
Africa as their Auditing Manager. My Dear I have a business proposal
for you that concern release and transfer of $13.5 M USD into a
foreign account.

Everything about the transaction shall be done legal and official on
your behalf without any problem.  Again you shouldn’t be embarrassed
how I came across you for I got your email address from Daor Board of
Directors Directory and I decided to get in touch with you with the
proposal.

If you are interested to execute the business with me and also to
provide foreign account to receive the fund then get back to me for
more details about the business deal for as soon as I receive your
positive response along with your personal information, I will not
hesitate to feed you with more details on how we are to achieve our
goal.

You will be entitle  to have 50% as your own share from the fund and
50% will be for me,  If you are willing to execute the business  then
send me immediately your personal  information listed below and make
sure you call me on +226 55484087.

1. Full name:.........
2. Current Address:.........
4. Occupation:.............
6. Country:........
8. Your Passport or ID card or Driving License

Waiting For Your Urgent Response

Thanks

Mr. Mustapha  Ali.