On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 9:48 AM, Roger Pau Monne wrote: > Since VCPUOP_{up/down} already identity pins vCPU hotplug to pCPU > hotplug also pin the vCPUs to the pCPUs in the scheduler. This prevent > vCPU migration and should improve performance. > > While there also use __cpumask_set_cpu instead of cpumask_set_cpu, > there's no need to use the locked variant. > > Signed-off-by: Roger Pau Monné Sorry, I just realized this -- we already have a way to pin a VM 1:1 -- d->is_pinned should do what you want here without having to special-case the pvshim. It seems like something like the attached might be better (compile-tested only). -George