Hi all, I am facing two problems with the Stage-2 translation in KVM. (1) I reserve a memory region (e.g., 0xa000_0000 ~ 0xa020_0000) from DRAM space of HostOS, and fill it with some values. Then ask a GuestVM to access this region. void __iomem *region=ioremap(0xa0000000, 0x1000); uint32_t val=ioread32(region); But I get value 0, which is not the expected value. I guess the reason is that the Stage-2 translation of the GuestVM does not map the reserved region, but it should return a translation fault, rather than 0. So I feel confused, could you provide some helpful explanation? (2) I consider mapping a region with the Stage-2 translation. I find that KVM create the stage-2 table with kvm_alloc_stage2_pgd(). But I could not find a function that can "arbitrarily add a stage-2 mapping to the physical address in HostOS" when the VM is activated. Could you provide such functions?