From: Maxim Sloyko <maxims@google.com>
To: Matthew Barth <msbarth@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
Cc: OpenBMC Maillist <openbmc@lists.ozlabs.org>
Subject: Re: Running tests
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 15:51:18 -0700	[thread overview]

Hi Matt, thank you for your reply.

So, I've done "Building the OpenBMC SDK" step from the cheatsheet:

$ bitbake -c populate_sdk obmc-phosphor-image
$ ./tmp/deploy/sdk/openbmc-phosphor-glibc-x86_64-obmc-phosphor-image-armv5e-toolchain-2.1.sh

Now when I do

./configure --enable-oe-sdk

I get this error:

checking whether we are cross compiling... configure: error: in
`/usr/local/google/home/maxims/nong3-dev/phosphor-event':
configure: error: cannot run C++ compiled programs.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Maxim Sloyko