All of lore.kernel.org
From: Leandro Bucci <guestleandro11@gmail.com>
To: xenomai <xenomai@xenomai.org>
Subject: Execution time
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 15:45:35 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi, I noticed a very strange but also interesting fact. When a certain
periodic task is executed, if the period is small (for example 0.5ms) I
have that the execution times are more or less constant (about 5 micro
seconds). If, on the other hand, the period of the same task is larger (for
example 10ms), the execution times are less predictable and range from 5
micro seconds to 15 micro seconds.

How is this possible? I am using a raspberry Pi3 and the task is running on
a core dedicated to xenomai.

Mail
priva di virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>