On Tue, Aug 3, 2021, 10:00 AM Andrea Adami wrote: > Brian, > > wow, I think we are the last NOR users here in OE. > I gave the collie to Marcin: let see if another OpenZaurus arises :) > > Cheers > A.A. > Ha, ha, yes, and I even hardware partitioned my MLC eMMC converting much of it to SLC (or whatever the soft SLC is called these days). I still have two Sharp SL-5500's ... don't get much free time to play with them. IMX8MM taking up all my time. Fighting Linux bloat .. getting as bad as Windoze. Regards, Brian >