From: Brian Hutchinson <b.hutchman@gmail.com>
To: Openembedded-devel@lists.openembedded.org
Subject: udev auto-mount not doing fsck
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 16:53:00 -0400	[thread overview]

Hi,

I have a custom board that has a eUSB NAND attached (its a little circuit
board with a header Micron e230).

With the udev-extraconf package installed, udev looks like it automatically
mounts my device via the automount.rules (calling mount.sh) on boot.

I'd like udev to fsck this device before it auto mounts it.  Should I just
make or modify a udev rule to get this behavior or is there already another
package out there I'm missing that already has rules to do this that I can
use?  Don't want to reinvent the wheel if I'm just missing something.

The eUSB NAND has an ext4 filesystem on it but I'm starting to see some
corruption ... possibly from the journal getting messed up from too many
improper shutdowns etc.

Regards,

Brian

<http://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/recipe/629/>