From: William Roberts <bill.c.roberts@gmail.com>
To: selinux@tycho.nsa.gov
Cc: Stephen Smalley <sds@tycho.nsa.gov>
Subject: seapp_contexts boolean support
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 18:28:02 -0700	[thread overview]

I was thinking of adding support to enable seboolean control over
seapp_contexts. We have had to make a weird change to seapp_contexts for
CTS and it would be nice if that only got pulled in and used when the CTS
boolean is enabled.

I was thinking is could work like this:

seapp_contexts would have an additional option, sebool, you could set this
to the name of the seboolean, such as CTS.

When the code that parses the seapp_contexts file
(selinux_android_setcontext) could check the sebool flag first, and if it
matches, apply the existing rules to it, else, throw it away as a possible
match.

Would anyone find this useful, and if so I can code it up tomorrow after I
submit the Settings app patches to Garrett.

--
Respectfully,

William C Roberts