* Kernel Ueventd KConfig
@ 2018-11-30 15:23 William Roberts
From: William Roberts @ 2018-11-30 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: selinux

I long time ago we had a discussion about disabling a KConfig when you
see denials like:

* Re: Kernel Ueventd KConfig
@ 2018-11-30 15:24 ` William Roberts
From: William Roberts @ 2018-11-30 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: selinux

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 7:23 AM William Roberts
<bill.c.roberts@gmail.com> wrote:

> I long time ago we had a discussion about disabling a KConfig when you
> see denials like:

(tab + enter == send)

allow kernel chr_file create.

I can't find anything on it, and there's some certain KConfig setting
to turn off, does anyone recall?

Bill

* Re: Kernel Ueventd KConfig
@ 2018-11-30 16:06   ` Stephen Smalley
From: Stephen Smalley @ 2018-11-30 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: William Roberts, selinux

On 11/30/18 10:24 AM, William Roberts wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 7:23 AM William Roberts
> <bill.c.roberts@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I long time ago we had a discussion about disabling a KConfig when you
>> see denials like:
>
> (tab + enter == send)
>
> allow kernel chr_file create.
>
> I can't find anything on it, and there's some certain KConfig setting
> to turn off, does anyone recall?

CONFIG_DEVTMPFS, see
https://www.mail-archive.com/seandroid-list@tycho.nsa.gov/msg02389.html
and https://www.mail-archive.com/seandroid-list@tycho.nsa.gov/msg02393.html.