I mentioned this a while ago and am wondering if this is on the list of features to add. Currently, we start as connman/iwd, but if we do not get an IP address, we stop iwd then start hostapd and advertise as an AP for initial setup. When a user connects, he/she can scan for availabel SSIDS and set then up. I know iwd can run in AP mode, but it cannot scan while in AP mode. As it is, hostapd does this for us, so we have a work around. I was wondering if this functionality is in the works. Regards, Keith