On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 1:53 PM Denis Kenzior <denkenz@gmail.com> wrote:

To me, it looks like scanning is being driven over D-Bus by invoking
Station.Scan().  It also looks like autoconnect has been forced off, perhaps via
Station.Disconnect() being invoked?  Hard to tell from this log, but looks iwd
isn't trying to autoconnect and would instead rely on connman to trigger the
connection.

Regards,
-Denis
Denis,

The /var/lib/iwd/*.psk file has "AutoConnect=true" set. I did notice that last night it had been reset somehow to false after I sent those partial logs, but I reset it to true today and still do not get a reconnect.

Running the dbus-monitor script shows exactly that. it gets a
{Station} [/net/connman/iwd/0/3] Scanning = True
then False periodically, but it never connects. I'll post again on connman mail list to see what may need to be adjusted.

If I restart iwd, it connects right away.

Regards,
Keith