All of lore.kernel.org
From: Chen-Yu Tsai <wens@kernel.org>
To: Seth Forshee <sforshee@kernel.org>
Cc: wireless-regdb@lists.infradead.org, linux-wireless@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [wireless-regdb] [ANN] wireless-regdb: master-2023-09-01
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 14:23:26 +0800	[thread overview]

Hi Seth,

On Sat, Sep 2, 2023 at 4:13 AM Seth Forshee <sforshee@kernel.org> wrote:

> A new release of wireless-regdb (master-2023-09-01) is available at:
>
> https://www.kernel.org/pub/software/network/wireless-regdb/wireless-regdb-2023.09.01.tar.xz
>
> The short log of changes since the master-2022-05-03 release is below.
>
> As previously announced, I am stepping down as the maintainer of
> wireless-regdb effective today. This is the last release I plan to do,
> and currently there is no new maintainer for the project.

I'd like to take up maintainership.

As far as I know, I would need to:

1. Make a clone of the repository on git.kernel.org under my own namespace.
2. Generate a key pair and certificate
3. Put the certificate into the kernel tree
4. Update the docs to point to the new repository and certificate
5. Review incoming patches and apply them
6. Tag releases timely

I'm not sure if I missed anything.

Thanks
ChenYu