From: iago.abal@gmail.com (Iago Abal)
To: cocci@systeme.lip6.fr
Subject: [Cocci] Linux scripts/coccinelle/locks/double_lock.cocci not working ?
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 15:31:36 +0200	[thread overview]

Passing -D indeed it works, thanks! Sorry for the confusion, I didn't know
about virtual rules.

Perhaps Coccinelle could be a bit more informative in this case? It
suggests that there was a parse error. Something like "I don't know what to
do, please note that rules @script:python depends on org@ and
@script:python depends on report@ are disabled" would have given me a
better chance of finding the solution myself.

Is it difficult to do that diagnosis or is just that nobody had the time so
far?

Iago