I have pushed the related machine layer u-boot patch files, in the following gerrit link, https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/openbmc/+/52263 Suggest me to add these patch files to the list. In the local build itself, u-boot bb_patches are not applied during bitbake(copied to the build's u-boot folder), is there any restriction on this to apply bb_patch files. I'm facing repotest failure, I think that will be resolved once it is added in the repotest. On Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 9:35 AM Andrew Jeffery wrote: > > > On Wed, 23 Mar 2022, at 01:13, logananth hcl wrote: > > Hai all, > > I'm trying to port the u-boot to the 2019.04-aspeed-openbmc, > > Here trying to apply *.patch file and also applying the defconfig for the > > u-boot from the specific meta-layer. > > > > In this case, the defconfig file changes have been applied clearly to > > u-boot in tmp, but those patch files are copying to the machine tmp > folder > > but not applied to the code! > > > > Is there any restriction for applying patches to the 2019.04-aspeed > openbmc > > ? > > If not, is there any other suggestion for applying patches. > > Send them to this list so we can apply them to the openbmc/u-boot tree :) > > Andrew >