Hi Micah There are indeed a lot of moving parts. You could run your own web UI and API fairly easily but there's no guides to setup the build system and the boot testing (LAVA) lab. What are you trying to achieve? Could it be with KernelCI rather than your own setup? Matt On 22 June 2018 at 19:35, Micah Parrish wrote: > I really like what you've done with kernelci.org, and I'm interested in > running it in a semi-isolated x86 test lab. Do you have a recipe I can > follow for doing this? It seems like there are a lot of moving parts, but > I don't quite see how they all fit together yet. > > Regards, > > Micah Parrish > Linux OS Engineer > Hewlett-Packard Enterprise > > > >