If you are planning to merge it in next few weeks (they fix bugs, and are safe so why not), I can simply just back out my changes from cifs-2.6.git for-next branch and let you merge the trivial checkpatch cleanup attached. On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 11:37 PM, Al Viro wrote: > On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 11:26:24PM -0500, Steve French wrote: >> Thanks for spotting this - merged into cifs-2.6.git. checkpatch >> spotted and old indentation issue so I cleaned that up in a followon >> patch that I will send. > > *ugh* > > And in the meanwhile I'd picked those into my queue... Could you put that > stuff on a separate branch so that both cifs-2.6.git and vfs.git could > merge it? -- Thanks, Steve