Hi all, I'm still trying to make IPV6 work. First, I ensured that my modem and network support IPV6 making a successful IPV6 connection with linux pppd. Then I set the ofono context protocol to "dual", removed the check on the protocol in at_gprs_activate_primary(), and set +CGDCONT with "IPV4V6" which works for my modem. Result is that the modem successfuly get an IPV6 address because I can query it from another AT channel, but ofono does not retrieve any IPV6 parameters: [ /le910na1_0/context1 ] Username = AccessPointName = Settings = { Interface = ppp0 Method = static DomainNameServers = 172.22.1.201, 0.0.0.0, Address = 172.22.1.101 Netmask = 255.255.255.255 } AuthenticationMethod = chap Password = Protocol = dual Type = internet Active = 1 IPv6.Settings = { Interface = ppp0 } Name = Internet The consequence is that the ppp0 interface only has an IPV4 address. I also tried with IPV6 only but same result. Any hints? Enrico