Will do. On Wed, 10 Feb 2021, 05:44 Thomas Huth, wrote: > On 09/02/2021 21.37, Alex Bennée wrote: > > > > Thomas Huth writes: > > > >> Since Travis changed their policies, travis-ci.org will soon become > >> completely useless for the QEMU project. We should now really make sure > >> that we move the remaining tests as good as possible to the gitlab-CI > >> instead. > > > > Queued to testing/next, thanks. > > Thanks, but please unqueue them again, I still want to send a v3 to > address > your comment on the -fsanitize=undefined patch... and I also noticed that > the gprof/gcov job runs very long and sometimes hits the 1h time limit, so > I > need to revisit the set of target architectures there... > > Thomas > >