Hello, I have a couple of observations/questions regarding vendor specific commands over NVMf and I was hoping to get your take on this. - I can get vendor specific *IO *commands to work in my custom bdev by supporting SPDK_BDEV_IO_TYPE_NVME_IO. However, doing the same for *Admin *commands fails. Is there a reason why we are blocking the vendor specific range of C0h-FFh for Admin commands (see spdk_nvmf_ctrlr_process_admin_cmd). - The current bdev API to complete a NVMe specific request is spdk_bdev_io_complete_nvme_status(struct spdk_bdev_io *bdev_io, int sct, int sc) but it only takes in the 2 status code that are written to the completion queue status field. I would also like to set the CDW0 of the completion queue. Are there any plans to support this or do we want to keep the bdev API as front-end protocol agnostic as possible? I guess one way to support it would be to add an additional field to bdev_io's structure like there is for the NVMe/SCSI specific status code handling, but again, do we want to add more protocol specifics to bdev_io? Are the any other options to set CDW0? Thanks for your help. -- Michael