On 30 December 2013 03:47, Mike Turquette wrote: > Quoting Tushar Behera (2013-12-26 02:18:58) >> The clocks in S2MPS11 and S5M8767 are managed in the same way, baring >> a difference in the register offset. It would be better to update >> existing S2MPS11 driver to support the clocks in S5M8767, rather than >> creating an almost duplicate driver altogether. > > Can you rebase patches #1 & #2 onto clk-next? They do not apply cleanly > as-is. > > Regards, > Mike > Commit 1b1ccee1e821 "mfd: s2mps11: Fix build after regmap field rename in sec-core.c" is also touching this file, which is in Mark's tree right now. If I rebase this patch on top clk-next, I am getting conflicts when I merge that with linux-next. Let me know how you want to handle this. I am attaching the rebased patches for your reference. If you want, I will send them again through git-send-email. -- Tushar Behera