From: umut deniz <umut.deniz@gmail.com>
To: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>, b.a.t.m.a.n@lists.open-mesh.org
Subject: Re: [B.A.T.M.A.N.] Fwd: nodes start disappearing after a certain node count
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 17:06:21 +0300	[thread overview]

Hello Sven,

Thank your for your swift reply and advice. As you said TI supports limited
number of peers with its driver and hardware in mesh mode. According to TI
documentation it is 32 nodes. The question bogging my mind is how could the
< :#iw dev adhoc0 station dump > command return 6 active and plink established
nodes (with inactive times around 80ms) while batman-adv's last-seen is
increasing till timeout occurs on all neighbors and after timeout iw station
dump still reports the same active stations (with inactive times around 80ms).
Am I missing something to debug or a log to look in to or a configuration
tied with batman-adv needed to be made.

Thank you and best regards