On Sat, Oct 29, 2022 at 11:36 AM Linus Torvalds wrote: > > Anyway, I think the best documentation for "this is what I meant" is > simply the patch. Does this affect your PoC on your setup? Here's a slightly cleaned up set with preliminary commit messages, and an explanation for why some of the 'struct page' declarations were moved around a bit in case you wondered about that part of the change in the full patch. The end result should be the same, so if you already looked at the previous unified patch, never mind. But this one tries to make for a better patch series. Still not tested in any way, shape, or form. I decided I wanted to send this one before booting into this and possibly blowing up ;^) Linus