All of lore.kernel.org
From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@linux-foundation.org>
To: Guenter Roeck <linux@roeck-us.net>
Subject: Re: Linux 6.3-rc1
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 11:59:09 -0800	[thread overview]

On Mon, Mar 6, 2023 at 11:53 AM Guenter Roeck <linux@roeck-us.net> wrote:

> With the patch below applied on top of v6.3-rc1, the crashes are gone:

Thanks for reporting and testing. I think the only one that people hit
in practice was the random.c one, but the others were certainly bugs
too.

I'll commit those things asap since this clearly hits people much too easily.

The lpfc driver should probably be cleaned up, but I'm going to commit
that minimal fix rather than worry about cleanup of some driver for
hardware I've never seen..

             Linus