* Using 3rd party crates in an out-of-tree module
@ 2022-03-21  9:40 Nándor Krácser
From: Nándor Krácser @ 2022-03-21  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rust-for-linux

Hi,

I was looking at the out-of-tree example at
https://github.com/Rust-for-Linux/rust-out-of-tree-module and found
myself in a situation where I wanted to pull in a 3rd party module
from crates.io which can run in kernel space as well. How can this be
done?

As far as I know there is no cargo support currently in the Makefiles,
but maybe I'm missing something.

Thank you!

Nándor István Krácser
bonifaido@gmail.com