It's not a secret, but I have so little internet right now that I can't even load a webpage, and I'm on my phone, hence the short HTMLified emails. In brief, though, it gets rid of all modifications to the kernel image all together, so it should fix your issue. On Wed, Feb 1, 2023, 10:24 James Bottomley wrote: > On Wed, 2023-02-01 at 10:10 -0500, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote: > > This is already fixed via the patch that MST just sent in his pull. > > So wait a few days for that to be merged and it'll be all set. > > > > No need for this patch here. Do not merge. > > If it's not a secret, would it be too much trouble to point to the > branch so we can actually test it? It does seem that the biggest > problem this issue shows is that there wasn't wide enough configuration > testing done on the prior commits before they were merged. > > James > >