On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 2:56 AM kernel test robot wrote: > > Hi Mauri, Mauri, besides kbuild bot complaints, this patch has several major issues: - it doesn't use gpio-mux and mux APIs - it supports a single mux chip (or similar ones, like 4->2), however we would like to have something more generic - it uses outdated GPIO APIs - it doesn't use managed resources API - it has traces of legacy platform data (kbuild bot) Sorry, but NAK from me. Please, reconsider the design, that we may discuss even without code. When settled, we may have the first implementations done. -- With Best Regards, Andy Shevchenko