* [U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2018.09-rc3 released
@ 2018-09-03 19:39 Tom Rini
From: Tom Rini @ 2018-09-03 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hey all,

Some of you may have noticed I didn't do a release last week.  Slipped
my mind until about Wednesday/Thursday and I figured it would make more
sense to just wait until today as I had promised a release today.  My
fault, got out of the habit of setting a calendar reminder.  You may
also have noticed some back-end git hiccups, and that's still being
looked into, but right this moment the main git is out of sync.  The
good news is that the mirror on github is not nor are the FTP archives.

I've done my best to keep to the usual plan of only taking in fixes and
Kconfig change and similar, so things are on track for a release next
Monday.  Thanks all!

--
Tom
* [U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2018.09-rc3 released
@ 2018-09-04 11:56 ` Andy Shevchenko
From: Andy Shevchenko @ 2018-09-04 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 10:39 PM Tom Rini <trini@konsulko.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Some of you may have noticed I didn't do a release last week.  Slipped
> my mind until about Wednesday/Thursday and I figured it would make more
> sense to just wait until today as I had promised a release today.  My
> fault, got out of the habit of setting a calendar reminder.  You may
> also have noticed some back-end git hiccups, and that's still being
> looked into, but right this moment the main git is out of sync.  The
> good news is that the mirror on github is not nor are the FTP archives.
>
> I've done my best to keep to the usual plan of only taking in fixes and
> Kconfig change and similar, so things are on track for a release next
> Monday.  Thanks all!

Don't see any tag in repo. What did I miss?

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko

* [U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2018.09-rc3 released
@ 2018-09-04 12:26   ` Peter Robinson
From: Peter Robinson @ 2018-09-04 12:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 12:57 PM Andy Shevchenko
<andy.shevchenko@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 10:39 PM Tom Rini <trini@konsulko.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hey all,
> >
> > Some of you may have noticed I didn't do a release last week.  Slipped
> > my mind until about Wednesday/Thursday and I figured it would make more
> > sense to just wait until today as I had promised a release today.  My
> > fault, got out of the habit of setting a calendar reminder.  You may
> > also have noticed some back-end git hiccups, and that's still being
> > looked into, but right this moment the main git is out of sync.  The
> > good news is that the mirror on github is not nor are the FTP archives.
> >
> > I've done my best to keep to the usual plan of only taking in fixes and
> > Kconfig change and similar, so things are on track for a release next
> > Monday.  Thanks all!
>
> Don't see any tag in repo. What did I miss?

This sentence: "You may also have noticed some back-end git hiccups,
and that's still being
looked into, but right this moment the main git is out of sync."

I've been using the githuib mirror

* [U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2018.09-rc3 released
@ 2018-09-04 12:27     ` Andy Shevchenko
From: Andy Shevchenko @ 2018-09-04 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 3:26 PM Peter Robinson <pbrobinson@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 12:57 PM Andy Shevchenko
> <andy.shevchenko@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Don't see any tag in repo. What did I miss?
>
> This sentence: "You may also have noticed some back-end git hiccups,
> and that's still being
> looked into, but right this moment the main git is out of sync."
>
> I've been using the githuib mirror

Ah, thanks, i'll check it out.

--
With Best Regards,