Hi all, I have a simple design document on supporting additional properties for Drive and related resources like SoftwareInventory. The main purpose is to have more control/monitoring functionality over the Drive with more status, software monitoring, and resets through bmcweb. Design Doc: https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/docs/+/43460 Related D-Bus API: https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/q/hashtag:%22dbus-api-drive-wltu%22 Please let me know if there are any questions. Best, Willy Tu