Hello, On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 8:27 AM, Julien Grall wrote: > Hello, > > On 06/01/15 12:50, Jintack Lim wrote: > > While Xen was booting on Seattle, I got warnings/errors related to smmu > > and ccp. > > Eventually Seattle was rebooted. > > These are the relevant logs (and more warnings in a full log at the > bottom). > > The support of Seattle in the SMMU drivers is missing. > > I would advise you to disable the IOMMU for now (iommu=disable on Xen > command line). > This works! Thanks for your advice. > > Regards, > > -- > Julien Grall > > Jintack