Hi Dmitry On Wed, Dec 22, 2021 at 7:11 PM Dmitry Petrov wrote: > Hi Marc-André, > > Thank you for the comments! > > The reason of adding the support there was because I've been working on > horizontal scroll support for another os > (serenity os - https://github.com/SerenityOS/serenity/pull/11246) and > wanted to make sure that any changes I made > worked fine and ps/2 mouse code was the most straightforward way I could > find especially because I could test it > both against linux and serenity os code. > > Did I get it right that the only changes needed for these patches are: > > - Drop unnecessary log line > - Submit again as v3 with a cover letter? > > Yes, that would be nice, so more tools and people can review easily. > It's my first submission, still trying to get used to the tooling and > requirements. > We have some documentation in https://www.qemu.org/docs/master/devel/submitting-a-patch.html (I'd recommend using git-publish, although it's good to understand and know the underlying commands and workflow before using it). > -- Marc-André Lureau