On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 7:06 AM Julia Lawall wrote: > > > Then in run "make menuconfig" again and under "Device Drivers -> > staging > > > drivers" I chose "MediaTek MT7621 PCI Controller" > > > Hoping it will solve it , but it didn't. > > > > > > The files I prepared the patchset for did compile ok , is it important > that > > > all files will compile? > > > > I think for these changes just use that .config supplied by the distro > > at /boot/config-* > > > > But IIRC `make allyesconfig` should be used(not sure though..) > > Dafna, > > It is important that the driver continues to compile. > > Hi, Fixing the compilation error in drivers/staging/mt7621-pci/pci-mt7621.c is not triveal, It is not clear what type `port` and `tmp` should be. Dafna Make allyesconfig is often a good option. > > julia >