On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 8:59 AM, Ugesh Reddy via bitbake-devel < bitbake-devel@lists.openembedded.org> wrote: > Hello, > The devtool hides out the information and trying to learn bitbake and > wanted understand each entry in the .BB files.So I would to write it > instead of tool. > > Could you guide me? > How to write a recipe is well documented: https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/mega-manual/mega-manual.html#new-recipe-writing-a-new-recipe https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/mega-manual/mega-manual.html#new-recipe-autotooled-package You can also learn a lot by reviewing and understanding the recipes in oe-core.