Dell should keep tab on all Endorsement Certificates that their computers comes with and give you that list.

You then check for a valid Endorsement cert as part of enrollment.

- Niklas

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020, 09:34 Steffen Schwebel <s.schwebel@uvensys.de> wrote:
Hello,

Currently I'm helping a company to roll-out tpm2 support for their Linux
Laptops.
These are mainly Dell Laptops and they come with activate TPM and secure
boot.

Everything working nicely so far.
Right now Im looking for a way to confirm that the device is really the
one Dell provided to us.
Im still waiting for an answer on Dell for that but Im assuming it
should be possible to identify any given system by the Key the OEM deployed.

Am I correct in assuming that? What would be the correct way to do that?

I hope I'm asking this questions in the right mailing list.
This is my first message to the group.

Regards,
Steffen

--
Steffen Schwebel
Mail: s.schwebel@uvensys.de

Firmensitz und Sitz der Gesellschaft:
uvensys GmbH
Schorbachstraße 11
35510 Butzbach

HRB: AG Friedberg, 7780
USt-Id: DE282879294

Geschäftsführer:
Dr. Thomas Licht, t.licht@uvensys.de
Volker Lieder, v.lieder@uvensys.de

Mail: info@uvensys.de
Internet: www.uvensys.de

Durchwahl: 06033 - 18 19 225
Hotline: 06033 - 18 19 288
Zentrale: 06033 - 18 19 20
Fax: 06033 - 18 19 299

Jegliche Stellungnahmen und Meinungen dieser E-Mail sind
alleine die des Autors und nicht notwendigerweise die der
Firma. Falls erforderlich, können Sie eine gesonderte
schriftliche Bestätigung anfordern.

Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of the company. If verification is required please request
a hard-copy version.