On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 6:13 PM Nikolai Kondrashov wrote: > Hi Aya, > > On 10/15/21 6:39 PM, Aya Mahfouz wrote: > > I am looking for generic reports so any possible builds will be good. > > If the maillists Guillaume suggest don't work for you, I'll be able to > subscribe you to notification emails with the next release of KCIDB, > coming > this Autumn. Those would be human-targeted, though. > > An alternative to get *structured* KCIDB data could be to mine our dataset > directly with SQL. See examples in the slides for a presentation I did, > starting from this one: > > > > https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ZrU0z1LvQYYoLOb9vmXUH7aZ9jSFviaenZRcYtEWqVg/edit#slide=id.gbcaa06c4d2_0_44 > Links at the bottom of slides should work. Beside the SQL console, there > are > of course APIs available for querying. > > Thanks Nick. Yes, I would like to query the data and extract custom results. However, I can't access it publicly. If the public access is not available at the moment. Can you please direct me to how can I use the APIs? > Another alternative is to subscribe to our submission message queue to > receive > build (as well as test) results in (relative) real time, as they come in. > We > have a formal, documented schema for those JSON messages. How can I subscribe to the message queue? Thanks, Kind Regards, Aya Saif El-yazal Mahfouz You can check out what data is available in KCIDB on the dashboard: > > https://kcidb.kernelci.org/ > > Nick > > On 10/15/21 6:39 PM, Aya Mahfouz wrote: > > Hello Nikolai, > > > > I am looking for generic reports so any possible builds will be good. > > > > Thanks, > > > > Kind Regards, > > Aya Saif El-yazal Mahfouz > > > > > > On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 11:16 AM Nikolai Kondrashov > > wrote: > > > > Hi Aya, > > > > On 10/14/21 9:28 PM, Aya Mahfouz wrote: > > > Hello, > > > > > > I would like to sign up for receiving notifications of > incoming build > > > results. In addition, I would like to ask if there is an API for > the > > public to > > > fetch the build results in json format. > > > > Do you want to receive native KernelCI build result notifications, > or the > > KCIDB build notifications, which include build results from multiple > other CI > > systems? > > > > Which criteria do you want the notifications to be filtered by? > Particular > > tree, repo, architecture, and so on? > > > > Nick > > > > On 10/14/21 9:28 PM, Aya Mahfouz wrote: > > > Hello, > > > > > > I would like to sign up for receiving notifications of > incoming build > > > results. In addition, I would like to ask if there is an API for > the > > public to > > > fetch the build results in json format. > > > > > > Thanks, > > > > > > Kind Regards, > > > Aya Saif El-yazal Mahfouz > > > > > > >