* From Bukar Mangora, Hello Friend Please Treat Urgent
@ 2020-10-16 10:05 Bukar Mangora
From: Bukar Mangora @ 2020-10-16 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

Good day my good friend.
How are you doing today? It has been long i hear from you, what is
going on your side? Today i am very much happy to inform you about my
success in getting those inheritance funds transferred under the
co-operation of a new partner from India Asia. He is a Canadian but
based in India, but presently I'm in India for investment projects
with my own share of the total sum of Millions of dollars. meanwhile,
i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring those inheritance funds despite that it failed us
somehow, i want you to contact my Secretary in Lomé Togo, his name is
Mr. Paul Agwa, this is his email address (paulagwad@aol.com ), ask him
to contact Ecobank were i kept the sum of $350,000.00, for your
compensation, this compensation fund is for all the past efforts and
attempts to assist me in the past transaction. I appreciated your
efforts at that time very much.  so, feel free and contact my
secretary, and instruct him where Ecobank will transfer the total sum
of $350,000.00.

Please do let me know immediately Ecobank transfer the fund
$350.000.00 into your own bank account, in the moment, I am too busy
here because of the investment projects which i am having with my new
partner at hand, so get in touch with Mr. Paul Agwa on his email
address, he will contact Ecobank on your behalf without any delay.
Stay safe of Covid 19.

Best regards,
Bukar Mangora.

* From Bukar Mangora, Hello Friend Please Treat Urgent
@ 2020-10-16 11:13 Bukar Mangora