* I would like to contribute to Kernel documents (Korean translation)
@ 2021-07-02 21:01 Shinwoo Lee
From: Shinwoo Lee @ 2021-07-02 21:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-doc

Hi,
I would like to provide Korean translations to kernel documentations.
Could you guide me how?
Any type/segment would be good, though I prefer something related to
802.11 drivers (which I develop at work)

A little about me:
- I develop 802.11ah (HaLow) embedded firmware and device drivers in
extension to the Linux Kernel on Raspberry Pi
- I moved from Korea to the US for work. Figured I could help many
Korean developers who are extremely skilled but not so good at
English. I can lower those barriers
- I had run my own translation agency before, and am good at efficient
yet smooth technical writing

I believe it would be a mutual win for both of us. Will be looking
forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Shinwoo

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-07-02 21:01 UTC | newest]