On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 4:25 PM Thomas Petazzoni < thomas.petazzoni@bootlin.com> wrote: > Hello José, > > On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 14:08:02 +0200 > José Pekkarinen wrote: > > > Any hint what would be the right place in buildroot > > > > userspace to put an script after the init process is over? > > The init process by itself is never over, it continues to run until you > reboot your system. > > Could you clarify your question? You want a service to be started after > all other services? > Hi, I want to run a script after the TTYs are up and running. Currently I run the script as S99myscript, and put a call in the start, and it fails. If I later logging as root and manually run the S99myscript start, it runs well. Thanks! José.