On 18 September 2017 at 12:31, Mike Looijmans wrote: > This is basically the same change as I first sent a patch for in April, and >> last pinged this Friday... The only real difference is that this one >> misses >> passing error output from resize to /dev/null (which it should do to >> handle >> the case where tty exists, but resize does not). >> > > Yeah, indeed. > Apologies for missing that patch! > Other problem is that "resize" outputs shell script on stdout to be > executed, so the proper "total" invokation would be: > > /dev/tty[A-z]*) eval `resize 2>/dev/null` ;; > > The "eval" part is missing in your version... Who is going to submit the One True patch with all the fixes in? I promise to merge it. Ross