On 14 November 2017 at 17:16, Otavio Salvador < otavio.salvador@ossystems.com.br> wrote: > Hello Ross, > > On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 5:55 PM, Burton, Ross > wrote: > > Can you explain why? > > We are using QEMU ARM for runtime tests on CI for updatehub, on this, > when we run something that required entropy just after boot and > especially if running inside of a Docker, it fails badly for 140s. > Adding rng-tools solves it :-) Are you enabling the virtio-rng driver so qemu can bridge the host entropy into the guest? Ross