On 25 February 2017 at 15:30, Tanu Kaskinen wrote: > I couldn't reproduce the problem. I don't get the warning, and "readelf > -d tmp/work/corei7-64-poky-linux/pulseaudio/10.0-r0/packages- > split/pulseaudio-server/usr/bin/pulseaudio | grep TEXT" returns > nothing. > > My test was performed on a fresh poky clone with default configuration, > using command "bitbake pulseaudio". In addition to the default qemux86, > I tried with genericx86-64 and also intel-corei7-64 from meta-intel, > since your error message seemed to be from a corei7 build. > Typical. :/ Thanks for trying, I must have something locally that triggers it. Ross