Bruce, can you have a look at this? Ross On 17 August 2016 at 06:25, California Sullivan < california.l.sullivan@intel.com> wrote: > The kernel being built should match what the recipe claims it is > building. This function ensures that happens for anyone using > LINUX_VERSION as they should. As it will likely break outside kernels > not using LINUX_VERSION, only enable the function for linux-yocto for > now. > > Signed-off-by: California Sullivan > --- > I'm not absolutely sure this is the correct path to solve the issue. > This patch relies on LINUX_VERSION being set which isn't a guarantee. > There is probably a more general solution that I'm not thinking of. >