On 18 March 2017 at 22:25, Anton Gerasimov wrote: > what is the current status of the usrmerge patch [1]? It was submitted > quite a long time ago and I can't find any discussion about it. If there > is something I can do to help with testing/tweaking to get it merged > please let me know. > The bulk of the patches have been merged now, the only outstanding ones are the actual changes to bitbake.conf to add a distro feature. I'm not massively keen on how it's been implemented but right now don't have a better solution. Either way, with 2.3 (releasing next month) you can trivially setup usrmerge by just fidding the paths in your distro. Ross