On 2 August 2016 at 18:33, Stephen Arnold wrote: > Hey, don't keep all the fun to yourself :P > > Let's take a look at the recipes and marge the best bits together; I > think I have an update on my end after getting some feedback with a > zebra label printer. > > Fan, can you push/post your recipes somewhere today? Feel free to > fork meta-small-arm-extra and we can take a look at merging. > In a desperate attempt to keep the ball rolling I propose this repo as a starting point: https://github.com/rossburton/meta-printing It's basically a new layer containing foomatic, ghostscript and cups from oe-core. Obviously this shouldn't be the final resting place, but its somewhere where we can start before deciding where it should reside. If anyone wants commit access then just say. Ross